MOOG® Wheel Bearings
When a car needs brake work, the wheel-end bearings should be checked. Each bearing consists of rollers, a cage and inner and outer raceways and every part must be inspected for discolouration, etching, spalling, misalignment and fractures.
MOOG® brings you the most complete range
of wheel end bearings
The MOOG® direct replacement parts are designed and manufactured for optimal performance and maximum durability. Our complete range of parts is guaranteed with best-in class engineering and manufacture ensuring reliable and safe car handling for many more miles.
- Premium stainless sleeves, hardened by advanced heat treatment processes for maximum material hardness and extended life.
- Crowned raceways and rollers preventing misalignment and minimizing vibration.
- Premium seal design preventing contamination and protecting bearing life.
- OEM-aligned bearing designs and ABS sensors.
- Active Sensor Bearing technology for compatibility with latest on board diagnostics..
LONG - LASTING
Made of premium materials and put through severe durability tests.
Extra resistant to heavy loads and pollutants
Comprehensive range from Generation 0 up to Generation 4 bearings
All hardware is included for speedy installation